DUMONDE TECH PRO X LIQUID GREASE
Dumonde tech PRO X liquid grease is highly recommended for cartridge
PRO X Liquid Grease
PRO X Liquid Grease from Dumonde Tech is a high performance substitute for traditional grease. It uses MRCC micro-resistant complex compounds which considerably reduce the coefficient of friction. PRO X Liquid Grease polymerizes and bonds to surfaces, providing extremely low friction and high protection. Plus, PRO X Liquid Grease migrates to heat to provide lubrication in critical areas.
- cycle bearings: PRO X liquid grease is highly recommended for cartridge, steel and ceramic bearings. Waterproof, it protects the bearings from corrosion. It eliminates any friction in the bearings, even in freezing temperatures.
- forks, suspension pivots, hub bearings, derailleur roller bearings
- spoke nipples to reduce friction when tensioning the wheels
- chain lubricant in case of extreme mud conditions
- can be mixed with PRO X MR grease to make it more viscous
- use in motorsport: seals in contact with rotating surfaces.
- motorcycle, karting and skateboard wheel bearings.
- MRCC technology considerably reduces all friction. In addition, the grease polymerizes and adheres to surfaces.
- reduces rolling resistance and power consumption
- can be shipped worldwide by air or ground transport thanks to the absence of VOC (volatile organic compound)
MRCC micro-resistant complex compounds have been developed for more than 10 years by Dumonde Tech Design Group. MRCC technology provides superior lubrication by reducing friction better than other lubricants. Viscosity is lower while maintaining high protection. The increased adhesion creates greater film strength. Originally developed for motorsport lubricants, MRCC has been incorporated into the revolutionary PRO X range of cycle lubricants. Everyone who has tested or raced with PRO X reports that it performs significantly better than any other lubricant they have ever used.
Retail size available: 2 oz and 8 oz
Fast delivery and careful
Delivery by Chronopost